The Department of Science and Technology (DOST) of the Philippines informs all interested Filipino youth that the Philippine Science High School (PSHS) System is presently accepting applications for the National Competitive Examination (NCE) for incoming Grade 7 students for School Year 2019-2020 for all 16 campuses all over the Philippines.
The DOST aims to encourage more Filipino youth to become PSHS scholars and be the future globally-competitive scientists, technocrats, and engineers of the country.
The PSHS system has the following campuses:
- Main Campus – Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City
- Ilocos Region Campus – San Ildefonso, Ilocos Sur
- Cagayan Valley Campus – Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya
- Cordillera Administrative Region Campus – Purok 12, Lime Kiln, Irisan, Baguio City
- Central Luzon Campus – Lily Hill, Clark Freeport Zone
- CALABARZON Region Campus – Brgy. Sampaga, Batangas City
- MIMAROPA Region Campus – Brgy. Rizal, Odiongan, Romblon
- Bicol Region Campus – Tagongtong, Goa, Camarines Sur
- Western Visayas Campus – Jaro District, Iloilo City
- Central Visayas Campus – Talaytay, Argao, Cebu
- Eastern Visayas Campus – Palo, Leyte
- Zamboanga Peninsula Region Campus – Dipolog City
- Central Mindanao Campus – Nangka, Balo-i, Lanao del Norte
- Southern Mindanao Campus – Sto Niño, Tugbok District, Davao City
- SOCCSKSARGEN Region Campus – Paraiso, Koronadal City, South Cotabato
- Caraga Region Campus – Brgy. Tiniwisan – Ampayon, Butuan City
Deadline for submission of applications is on 14 September 2018. The examination is on 20 October 2018. Applications forms may be downloaded at www.pshs.edu.ph.
For more details, call +63 2 939-7747 or visit the PSHS campus nearest you.