The Embassy of the Philippines in Oslo wishes to inform the Filipino community in Denmark that a team from the Embassy will conduct a Consular Outreach Service in Copenhagen, Denmark on 9-13 August 2017.
9-13 August 2017
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
St. Anne Church, CAP Room,
Dronning Elisabeth Allé 3, 2300
Copenhagen S, Denmark
- The consular outreach service in Copenhagen is by online reservation only.
- Only the first 350 passport applicants with complete pre-submitted requirements will be given slots.
- Only applicants with confirmed slots and complete requirements will be processed during the outreach. (The embassy may require additional supporting documents as may be necessary.)
- Civil registry applications (reports of marriage/birth) may be submitted during the outreach but will not be processed on the day of the outreach. Processed civil registry documents will be subsequently delivered to the applicants by mail. (postage must be paid by the applicant.)
- Payment will be in Norwegian kroner (cash only) and will be collected on the day on site.
- To avoid any inconvenience, all applicants are advised to arrange their schedules for the consular outreach service directly with the Philippine Embassy in Oslo. The embassy has not authorized any third party to accept applications or arrange appointments. so please do not transact with any private individual, agent or organization.
For a step by step process please click on the appropriate attachment below: