Consular Outreach In Nuuk, Greenland
10-12 November 2017
The Embassy of the Philippines in Oslo is pleased to announce the conduct of a Consular Outreach in Nuuk, Greenaland.
When : 10-12 November 2017
Where : Cafe Wok Office
3900 Nuuk, Greenland
Time : 9: 00 - 16:00
- The consular outreach service is strictly by on-line schedule only. The on-line schedule is free.
- Only the first 100 passport applicants with complete pre-submitted requirements will be given a schedule.
- Only applicants with confirmed schedule and complete requirements will be processed in the outreach. (The Embassy may require additional supporting documents as may be necessary.)
- Civil registry applications (Report of Marriage/Birth) may be submitted during the outreach but will not be processed on the day of the outreach. Processed civil registry documents will be subsequently delivered to the applicants by mail. (Postage must be paid by the applicant).
- Payments will be made by the applicant, in Norwegian Kroner (cash only) on the day of the schedule.
- To avoid any inconvenience, all applicants are advised to arrange their appointments for the consular outreach service directly with the Philippine Embassy in Oslo, Norway.
For Overseas Voter Registrants:
- Application for Overseas voter registration is free of charge.
- Applicants must bring a copy of their passport and a filled up application form.
- No schedule needed.
For passport applicants with/without Civil Registry applications :
- Email completed passport application form and complete documentary requirements not later 6 November , 3:00 p.m. than to : firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: Passport, Name of Applicant/s or Passport with ROB/ROM, Name of applicant
- ONLY THE FIRST 100 APPLICANTS WITH COMPLETE PRE-SUBMITTED REQUIREMENTS WILL BE GIVEN A SCHEDULE.
- The Embassy will send you a confirmed schedule upon evaluation of complete requirements.
For Civil Registry Applications without passport application:
- Email Report of Birth (ROB) and/or Report of Marriage (ROM) to email@example.com. Subject: ROB / ROM, Name of Applicant
- Civil Registry documents may be submitted anytime during the outreach.
ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Personal appearance is required for all passport applicants.
- Applicants are advised to show up at the venue about 10 minutes prior to their designated time-slot.
- Only applicants will be allowed in the processing area.
- Submit print out of confirmed schedule and documents (original and photocopies)to the processor.
- Pay fee to the cashier, in Norwegian Kroner, cash only.
- Schedule of Fees
Passport 540 Postage* ROB/ROM 225 Small Envelope 200 Lost Passport 1350 Big Envelop 260 Affidavit 225
- Wait for your name to be called for biometric and photo capturing.
- Check all the encoded data in the computer before signing the confirmation page.
- Your signature indicates your confirmation on the accuracy and veracity of the information contained therein.
- Any erroneous entry in a passport that needs to be corrected is not the fault of the Embassy and fee for the replacement of the passport is the applicant's responsibility. (Please note that the applicant needs to go to Oslo and pay passport fee to correct any erroneous entry in the new passport.)
For more information:
DFA WEBSITE: https://dfa.gov.ph/index.php/consular-services/passport-information/passport-requirements