The Philippine Consulate General in Copenhagen provides the following consular services in Denmark:
- Processing and Issuance of Temporary Visitors Visas to the Philippines
- Legalization (Acknowledgments) of Documents such as Special Powers of Attorney, Affidavits and other Legal and other Legal Instruments for use in the Philippines;
- Authenticating official Danish documents to be used in the Philippines
- Processing for Reports of Births and Marriages for Filipino citizens in Denmark
- Issuance of Emergency Travel Documents to Philippine nationals for one-way travel to the Philippines
Apart from these consular services, the Consulate General also undertakes activities aimed at promoting greater economic, cultural and people-to-people cooperation between the Philippines and Denmark.
Please note that the Consulate General does not process Philippine passport and dual citizenship applications;
Location and Operating Hours
The Philippine Consulate General is located at Charlottenlund, a suburban area on the coast north of Copenhagen. Address is Jægersborg Allé 16, 2 th, 2920, Charlottenlund.
The Honorary Consulate General is open to the public Mondays thru Thursdays from 10.00 to 12.00.
Learn more about the Philippine Honorary Consulate General in Copenhagen at http://www.filippinsk-konsulat.dk
The Philippine Honorary Consulate General will be closed on 16 - 19 October 2017, Monday to Thursday.
For cases of emergency, the Philippine Embassy's duty officer may be reached at (+47) 95001072 or (+47) 90241171.
Clients are advised to first check the requirements, prescribed fees and required forms listed on this website before booking an appointment.
Clients are also advised that payment for consular services to be obtained at the Consulate General in Copenhagen must be made to the bank account of the Consulate General in Copenhagen and not to the bank account of the Philippine Embassy in Oslo.