The Embassy oversees the operation of Philippine Consular offices in the entire Nordic region: The Philippine Consulates in Reykjavik, Iceland in Växjö, Sweden and in Stavanger, Norway and the Philippine Consulates General in Copenhagen, Denmark, in Helsinki, Finland and in Stockholm, Sweden.
Generally, the Philippine Consular offices provide the following consular services:
- Processing and Issuance of Temporary Visitors Visas to the Philippines
- Legalization (Acknowledgments) of Documents such as Special Powers of Attorney, Affidavits and other Legal and other Legal Instruments for use in the Philippines;
- Authenticating official documents to be used in the Philippines
- Processing for Reports of Births and Marriages for Filipino citizens
- Issuance of Emergency Travel Documents to Philippine nationals for one-way travel to the Philippines
Apart from these consular services, the Consular offices also undertake activities aimed at promoting greater economic, cultural and people-to-people cooperation between the Philippines and its country of jurisdiction.