The Consular Section of the Philippine Embassy accepts cash in Norwegian kroner (NOK) from walk-in applicants. For applications sent by post, instructions for bank payments can be found at the bottom of this page. Please note that all applications submitted to the Embassy will be processed only upon receipt of complete requirements and presentation of proof of payment.
- New (first-time) application - NOK 540
- Renewal - NOK 540
- Replacement of lost or damaged machine readable passports (44 pages) - NOK 810
- Replacement of lost or damaged ePassport - NOK 1,350
- Travel document - NOK 270
- Previous records request - NOK 225
- Single entry valid for three (3) months
- For nationals from visa-required countries - NOK 360
- For nationals from non visa-required countries - NOK 270
- Multiple entry valid for six (6) months - NOK 540
- Multiple entry valid for one (1) year - NOK 810
- Non-Quota immigrant visa (for spouses of Filipino citizens - NOK 1,350
- Seaman's visa - NOK 270
- Expedite fee (walk-in applicants only, EXCEPT for visa-required nationals) - pay an additional NOK 90 to get your visa in just 5 days
Important note: Payments for visa are non-refundable.
Notarials and Legalization
- Affidavit - NOK 225
- Certification - NOK 225
- Special Power of Attorney - NOK 225
- Acknowledgement - NOK 225
- Authentication - NOK 225
- Attestation of au pair or employment contract - NOK 225
- NBI Card fingerprinting - NOK 225
- Legal Capacity to Contract Marriage (LCCM) - NOK 225
- Solemnization of marriage - NOK 540
- Expedite fee (for walk-in applicants only) - pay an additional NOK 90 to get your document in just 1 day; application must be filed before 11:00 a.m.
Civil Registry and Dual Citizenship Services
- Report of Birth - NOK 225
- Report of Marriage - NOK 225
- Report of Death - NOK 225
- Consular Mortuary Certificate - NOK 225
- Processing fee for dual citizenship - NOK 450
- Additional dependent for dual citizenship - NOK 225
- Expedite fee (for walk-in applicants only) - pay an additional NOK 90 to get your document in just 1 day
This is for sending of passports or processed documents back to the applicant. Please note that payment of this fee is per applicant.
For sending within Norway:
- Small envelope (good for one passport or visa applicant only) - NOK 200
- Large envelope (for more than one passport or visa applicant or for documents such as Report of Birth/Marriage, contracts, etc.) - NOK 250
For sending outside Norway:
- Small envelope (good for one passport or visa applicant only) - NOK 225
- Large envelope (for more than one passport or visa applicant or for documents such as Report of Birth/Marriage, contracts, etc.) - NOK 300
For applications sent by post
Please pay the appropriate fee to:
BANK : DNB, Stranden 21, Oslo, Norway
Account No: 1503.37.31504
IBAN : NO6315033731504
SWIFT CODE : DNBANOKKXXX
Account Name: Philippine Embassy in Oslo, Norway.
All bank charges (NOK 50 if depositing from outside Norway) must be paid by the applicant.
Since personal appearance is required for passport applications, all payments for such applications shall be made in person at the Embassy.
Important: Please be reminded that applications without credit advice or proof of payment (i.e. bank certificate/receipt) will not be processed. The Embassy will only start processing your application upon receipt of complete documents, proof of payment and bank clearance. All payments are non-refundable