I have a foreign document that I need authenticated by the Philippine Embassy, because I will use it in the Philippines. Do you do this?

Beginning 14 May 2019, we will no longer authenticate public documents issued in Norway, Iceland, and Sweden that will be used in the Philippines. Such documents must instead bear an Apostille from the appropriate authority of the document’s origin country. Apostillized documents from these countries no longer have to be authenticated by any other entity and will automatically be accepted in the Philippines.

For documents from Finland for use in the Philippines, the present authentication process remains: your document will have to be authenticated first by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs (MFA) of Finland. Our Embassy will then authenticate the signature of the foreign MFA official.