Can I send my Report of Marriage/Birth application to the Embassy by post?

Yes. In addition to sending your documents, please include a self-addressed envelope that we will use to send you back your personal copy of the Report of Marriage/Birth. When depositing fees in our bank account, please also include the appropriate fee for return postage.