The Philippine Embassy in Oslo, Norway, is pleased to announce that the Philippine Embassy in Stockholm, Sweden, with concurrent jurisdiction over Finland, will begin formal consular operations on Friday, 15 May 2020.
CONSULAR SERVICES OF THE PHILIPPINE EMBASSY IN STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN
Except for passport services, the Philippine Embassy in Stockholm, Sweden will receive and process all consular applications for applicants residing in Sweden and Finland. This includes the following:
- Visa (once the suspension on visa issuance resumes)
- Civil registry (Report of Birth, Report of Marriage, Report of Death)
- Notarials and authentication of documents such as Special Power of Attorney (SPA)
- Attestation of au pair contracts
- Acknowledgment of employment contracts
- Dual citizenship (reacquisition/retention of Philippine citizenship for former Filipinos naturalized as Swedes or Finns)
- Extension of passport validity in emergency cases, in view of the COVID-19 pandemic
The Philippine Embassy in Stockholm, Sweden may be contacted through the following:
- Mobile: +46 702 735 407, +63 9054039435 (Viber)
- Email: email@example.com
CONSULAR SERVICES OF THE PHILIPPINE EMBASSY IN OSLO, NORWAY
The Philippine Embassy in Oslo, Norway, will no longer receive and process the abovementioned applications for those in Sweden and Finland beginning 15 May 2020. Those with pending applications will be contacted directly.
The Philippine Embassy in Oslo, Norway will continue to extend passport services to Filipinos in Sweden and Finland until further notice, once COVID-19-related travel restrictions are lifted.
For the information and guidance of all.