For the information of all registered overseas voters in Norway, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, and Sweden, the following procedures will be observed in the conduct of the 2019 National Elections:
1. The election period for overseas voting is from 13 April to 13 May 2019. Only those whose names are on the Certified List of Voters (CLOV) for the above countries may vote. You may view the list here: https://www.philembassy.no/newsroom/certified-list-of-voters-for-the-2019-national-elections
2. The mode of voting to be used by the Embassy will be postal voting. The Embassy will mail all ballots to voters listed in the CLOV, except for those who want to claim their ballots personally – please see nos. 4 and 5 on how to do so.
3. The address where the ballots will be mailed is the address you provided when you registered for overseas voting with the Embassy. If you have changed addresses or if you are unsure of the address you provided, please email us your current address to email@example.com on or before 01 April 2019.
4. You may also choose to claim your ballot personally at the Embassy beginning 13 April 2019. Please inform the Embassy if you wish to claim your ballot personally by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 01 April 2019.
5. The Embassy will be sending a team to distribute and collect ballots in Stockholm, Sweden and Helsinki, Finland during the election period. Exact dates and venues will be confirmed. If you wish to claim your ballot personally in Stockholm or Helsinki, please inform the Embassy by emailing email@example.com on or before 01 April 2019.
6. Those who will claim their ballots personally (nos. 4 and 5 above) may also accomplish and submit their ballots in person to Embassy personnel.
7. If you do not inform the Embassy about claiming your ballot on or before 01 April 2019, we automatically will mail your ballot to you via registered mail. Please follow the instructions in the ballot on how to accomplish and mail back the ballot to the Embassy.
Please monitor the Embassy website for further announcements about the 2019 National Elections.