All registered overseas voters with active registration status in any Philippine Embassy or Consulate General other than the Philippine Embassy in Oslo, Norway are hereby informed that they may vote at the Philippine Embassy in Oslo, Norway by undergoing the following procedure:
1. The overseas voter shall submit, in person, an original Manifestation of Intent to Vote (downloadable below) to the Embassy, and present his/her voter’s ID or valid Philippine passport.
2. The Embassy will verify the status of registration of said overseas voter with COMELEC. This process may take a few days, so please be prepared to return to the Embassy on a later date
3. If the overseas voter is found to be an active voter, the Embassy will contact him/ her and invite him/her to claim and cast a ballot on or before 13 May 2019, 12:00 noon.
4. The above procedure applies to registered overseas voters only, and does not apply to voters registered in the Philippines.
5. As stated in previous election bulletins, the ballots of those registered in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden will be mailed to voters, unless they have previously manifested that they will claim their ballots at the Embassy in person.
The Philippine Embassy in Oslo therefore invites all registered overseas voters who are in the Nordic region during the election period, even if registered in another Philippine Embassy or Consulate General, to vote in the upcoming elections.