The Embassy wishes to announce that it will open for a Special Consular Day on Thursday, 13 May 2021 (Ascension Day, a Norwegian holiday), from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The Embassy will receive and process the following applications on a walk-in basis on the said date; no need to secure an appointment before coming to the Embassy:
- Passport (first-time and renewal applications);
- Issuance of emergency travel document for Filipinos for one-way direct travel to the Philippines;
- Acknowledgment of Special Power of Attorney, employment contracts, and other documents;
- Civil registry (Report of Birth, Report of Marriage, Report of Death);
- Attestation of au pair contracts; and
- Overseas voter registration.
Please click on the links above for complete requirements per service. Incomplete requirements or incomplete photocopies will not be accepted. The Embassy does not offer photocopying services. The Embassy reserves the right to request additional documents/photocopies as necessary. Applicants with incomplete requirements will not be processed. Fees will be paid in cash, Norwegian kroner only.
The Embassy will also be accepting walk-ins for releasing of passports throughout the Special Consular Day. Please bring your old passport and official receipt. If claiming for minor children, please bring the children’s old passports and your receipt. If claiming for immediate family, please bring an authorization letter signed by the applicant, as well as the applicant’s old passport and receipt.
All persons, including those with already confirmed appointments at the Embassy, are welcome to apply during this Special Consular Day.