In celebration of National Women’s Month, the Embassy will open for a special Consular Saturday on 27 March 2021, from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Only female applicants will be accepted for this one-time weekend opening.
The Embassy will receive and process the following applications by appointment on the said date:
- Passport (first-time and renewal applications);
- Issuance of emergency travel document for Filipinos for one-way direct travel to the Philippines;
- Acknowledgment of Special Power of Attorney, employment contracts, and other documents;
- Civil registry (Report of Birth, Report of Marriage, Report of Death);
- Attestation of au pair contracts; and
- Overseas voter registration.
To secure an appointment for the Consular Saturday, please email your full name and requested service to email@example.com with the subject “ONLINE APPOINTMENT – WOMEN’S CONSULAR SATURDAY” and attach scanned copies of the documentary requirements relevant to the service that you wish to avail (except proof of payment - please do NOT deposit payments in the Embassy’s bank account). The Embassy will reply with a confirmed appointment schedule after receipt of complete requirements via email. Only the first 50 applicants who email complete requirements on or before Wednesday, 24 March 2021 will be accepted.
The Embassy will also be accepting walk-ins for releasing of passports to female applicants throughout the Consular Saturday. Please bring your old passport and official receipt. If claiming for minor children, please bring the children’s old passports and your receipt. If claiming for immediate family, please bring an authorization letter signed by the applicant, as well as the applicant’s old passport and receipt.
All women, including those with already confirmed appointments at the Embassy, are welcome to apply during this special consular day.