Consular Outreach and Overseas Voter Registration in Helsinki, Finland, 16-18 February 2018
The Embassy of the Philippines in Oslo wishes to inform the Filipino community in Helsinki, Finland that a team from the Embassy will conduct a Consular Outreach Service and Overseas Voting Registration on 16-18 February 2018, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 to 16:00.
What : Conduct of Consular Services and Overseas Voter Registration
When: 16-18 February 2018
Friday - Sunday
9:00 - 16:00
Where: Kerhotila, Purpuripolku 4,
Kannelmäki, 0420, Helsinki, Finland
• The consular outreach service for passport applications is strictly by on-line schedule only. The on-line schedule is freely given.
• Only the first 225 passport applicants with complete pre-submitted requirements will be given a schedule.
• Only passport applicants with confirmed schedules and complete requirements will be processed in the outreach. (The Embassy may require additional supporting documents as may be necessary.)
• Civil registry applications (Report of Marriage/Birth) may be submitted during the outreach but will not be processed on the day of the outreach. Processed civil registry documents will be subsequently delivered to the applicants by mail. (Postage must be paid by the applicant).
• Overseas Voter Registrations applications will also be accepted during this outreach.
• Payments will be made by the applicant, in Norwegian Kroner (cash only) on the day of the schedule.
• To avoid any inconvenience, all applicants are advised to arrange their appointments for the consular outreach service directly with the Philippine Embassy in Oslo, Norway. The Embassy has not authorized any third party to accept applications or arrange appointments. Please do not transact with any private individual, agent or organization.
For passport applicants with/without Civil Registry applications :
9 February 2018, 3:00 p.m. to email@example.com
Subject: Passport, Name of Applicant/s or Passport with ROB/ROM, Name of applicant
2. ONLY THE FIRST 225 APPLICANTS WITH COMPLETE PRE-SUBMITTED REQUIREMENTS WILL BE GIVEN A SCHEDULE.
3. The Embassy will send you a confirmed schedule upon evaluation of complete requirements.
For Civil Registry Applications without passport application:
1. Email Report of Birth (ROB) and/or Report of Marriage (ROM) to
Subject: ROB / ROM, Name of Applicant
2. Civil Registry documents may be submitted anytime during the outreach.
On the day of your appointment:
1. Personal appearance is required for all passport applicants.
2. Applicants are advised to show up at the venue about 10 minutes prior to their designated time-slot.
3. Only applicants will be allowed in the processing area.
4. Submit print out of confirmed schedule and documents (original and photocopies) to the processor.
5. Pay fee to the cashier, in Norwegian Kroner, cash only.
6. Schedule of Fees
Passport NOK 540
ROB/ROM NOK 225
Affidavit NOK 225
Postage: Small Envelope (maximum of 2 ppts) NOK 225
Postage: Big Envelope (maximum of 6 ppts) (ROB/ROM) NOK 270
7. Wait for your name to be called for biometric and photo capturing.
8. Check all the encoded data in the computer before signing the confirmation page.
9. Your signature indicates your confirmation on the accuracy and veracity of the information contained therein. Thereafter, any erroneous entry in a passport that needs to be corrected is not the fault of the Embassy and fee for the replacement of the passport is the applicant's responsibility. (Please note that the applicant needs to go to Oslo and pay passport fee to correct any erroneous entry in the new passport.)
1. The new passport will be available approximately 1 - 3 months from the date of application.
2. Applicants may track the status of their new passport thru the Embassy's website:
Passport Ready for Release (http://www.philembassy.no/consular-services/passport/passports-ready-for-release)
Your tracking number is your receipt number and your last name.
3. Applicants may choose to have their old passport cancelled during the outreach, or send their old passport for cancellation to the Philippine Embassy in Oslo once the new passport is available.
Mailing Address: The Philippine Embassy
P.O. Box 322 Sentrum
N-0103 Oslo Norway
4. The Philippine Embassy shall not be responsible for the loss or damage to passport or documents in the mail.
5. In case of RETURN TO SENDER, the applicant will pay the penalty and the expense of re-mailing.
For Overseas Voting Registrants
Applications for Overseas voter registration are free of charge. Applicants must bring a copy of their passport and completely filled-out OV registration form. (OV registration form)
For more information: