EDIT 2: We will again be accepting passport and civil registry applications on Sunday, 25 November 2018, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Venue for the day will be at Scandic Crown, Polhemsplatsen 3, 411 11 Göteborg, Sweden. Dual citizenship applicants with confirmed appointments will also take their oath at 1:00 p.m. at the same venue. Thank you.
EDIT: Passport and civil registry services during the outreach will now be conducted on 24 November 2018, 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. ONLY. Those with confirmed applications for dual citizenship on 25 November 2018 will still be accommodated on the 25th, but will be contacted directly for a change in venue. Please be guided accordingly. Thank you.
The Embassy of the Philippines in Oslo wishes to inform the Filipino community in Sweden that a team from the Embassy will conduct a Consular Outreach Mission in Göteborg, Sweden on 24-25 November 2018.
24 November 2018: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
25 November 2018: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (passport and civil registry only); 1:00 p.m. (dual citizenship applicants only)
Kulturhuset Blå Stället (24 November 2018)
Angereds torg 13
424 65 Angered, Sweden
Scandic Crown (25 November 2018)
411 11 Göteborg, Sweden
• The consular outreach mission for passport applications is strictly by online appointment only. There is no fee for online registration.
• Only the first 60 passport applicants will be entertained.
• Only a passport applicant with complete requirements submitted via email will be given an appointment slot.
• Only a passport applicant with confirmed appointment slot and complete requirements will be entertained in the outreach.
• Payment will be made by the applicant, in Norwegian Kroner (cash only), on the day of the appointment.
• To avoid any inconvenience, all applicants are advised to arrange their appointments for the consular outreach service directly with the Philippine Embassy in Oslo, Norway, by 22 November 2018, 3:00 p.m. to email@example.com
• The Embassy has not authorized any third party to accept applications or arrange appointments. Please do not transact with any private individual, agent or organization.
CIVIL REGISTRY APPLICATIONS
• To ensure that all requirements are complete, all civil registry applications (Report of Birth and/or Report of Marriage) and corresponding requirements should be emailed for evaluation, not later than 22 November 2018, 3:00 p.m. to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Only civil registry applications with complete requirements will be accepted on the day of the outreach.
• Those who are filing ROBs/ROMs and are also applying for passports will be charged an expedite fee for their ROBs/ROMs to be processed during the outreach. They will receive a copy of their ROB/ROM on the same day.
• If applicants do not wish to expedite their applications, their civil registry documents will be mailed back to them by post. Postage must be paid by the applicant.
• Applicants submitting only civil registry applications with complete requirements may submit them anytime during the outreach.
DUAL CITIZENSHIP APPLICATIONS
• To ensure that all requirements are complete, all applications for dual citizenship and corresponding requirements should be emailed for evaluation, not later than 22 November 2018, 3:00 p.m. to email@example.com
• Only dual citizenship applications with complete requirements will be accepted on the day of the outreach.
• Oath-taking for dual citizenship will take place on 25 November 2018, 1:00 p.m. only. Those that wish to apply for Philippine passports may do so immediately after the oath-taking.
For the list of requirements and other additional information please visit the links below:
PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT DAY:
For passport applicants with/without civil registry applications:
1. Email duly accomplished passport application form and complete documentary requirements not later than 22 November 2018, 3:00 p.m., to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. In the Subject line of the email, write the following:
Passport, [Name of Applicant/s] OR
Passport with ROB/ROM, [Name of applicant]
3. ONLY THE FIRST 60 APPLICANTS WITH COMPLETE PRE-SUBMITTED REQUIREMENTS WILL BE GIVEN AN APPOINTMENT.
4. The Embassy will send you a confirmed appointment upon evaluation of complete requirements.
5. Print out the application form and documentary requirements and bring them with you to the outreach venue on your appointment schedule.
For applicants submitting only civil registry applications:
1. Email duly accomplished Report of Birth (ROB) and/or Report of Marriage (ROM) form and complete documentary requirements not later than 22 November 2018, 3:00 p.m. to: email@example.com
2. In the Subject line of the email write the following:
ROB / ROM, [Name of Applicant]
3. Applicants with complete Civil Registry documents may submit anytime during the outreach.
4. Print out the application form and documentary requirements and bring them with you to the outreach venue.
ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. Personal appearance is required for all passport applicants.
2. Applicants are advised to show up at the venue about 10 minutes prior to their designated appointment.
3. Only applicants will be allowed in the processing area.
4. Submit print out of confirmed appointment and documents (original and photocopies) to the processor.
5. Pay fee to the cashier, in Norwegian Kroner, cash only.
Schedule of Fees
Passport NOK 540
Lost Passport NOK 1,350
ROB/ROM NOK 225
Expedite (for ROB/ROM) NOK 90
Dual Citizenship NOK 450
Dependent NOK 225
Affidavit NOK 225
Postage: Small envelope (maximum of 2 ppts) NOK 210
Postage: Big envelope (maximum of 4 ppts) (ROB/ROM) NOK 270
For passport applicants:
6. Wait for your name to be called for biometric and photo capturing.
7. Check all the encoded data in the computer before signing the confirmation page.
8. Your signature indicates your confirmation on the accuracy and veracity of the information contained therein. Thereafter, the Embassy is not responsible for any erroneous entry in a passport that needs to be corrected. The fee for the replacement of the passport with erroneous entries will be charged to the applicant along with any associated cost for travel to the Philippine Embassy in Oslo to correct the erroneous entries.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT DAY:
For passport applicants:
1. The new passport will be available approximately 4 to 6 weeks from the date of application.
2. Applicants may track the status of their new passport thru the Embassy's website: http://philembassy.no/consular-services/passport/passports-ready-for-release
3. Your tracking number is your receipt number and your last name.
4. Applicants with expired old passports may have them cancelled during the outreach. If your old passport is still valid, please send your passport for cancellation to the Philippine Embassy in Oslo once the new passport is available. We will not send your new passport until your old passport is cancelled.
5. The mailing address for old passport is as follows:
The Philippine Embassy
P.O. Box 322 Sentrum
N-0103 Oslo Norway
6. The Philippine Embassy shall not be responsible for the loss or damage to passport or documents in the mail.
7. In case of RETURN TO SENDER, the applicant will pay the penalty and the expense of re-mailing.
For additional information please visit the links below: