The Embassy of the Philippines in Oslo wishes to inform the Filipino community in the Faroe Islands that a team from the Embassy will conduct a Consular Outreach Service in Torshavn, Faroe Islands on 7 October 2017.
7 October 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Keri, Varðagøta 16,
- All applications will be accommodated on a first come, first served basis.
- Civil registry applications (reports of marriage/birth) may be submitted during the outreach but will not be processed on the day of the outreach. Processed civil registry documents will be subsequently delivered to the applicants by mail. (postage must be paid by the applicant.)
- Payment will be in Norwegian kroner (cash only) and will be collected on the day on site.
- Applications for Overseas voter registration are free of charge. Applicants must bring a copy of their passport.
- Prior to meeting the Embassy team, all applicants are advised to prepare all the necessary documents listed in the links below to avoid inconvenience.
- The Embassy has not authorized any third party to accept applications or arrange appointments. Please do not transact with any private individual, agent or organization.
For a step by step process please click on the appropriate link below: