This advisory may already have been updated. Please check for more recent announcements.
Pursuant to Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-MEID) Resolution No. 56, Series of 2020 dated 16 July 2020, the Embassy hereby announces that effective 01 August 2020, foreign nationals in possession of the following long-term visa categories shall be allowed entry into the Philippines:
- Section 13 series of Commonwealth Act No. 613, as amended (13 quota, 13(a), 13(b), 13(c), 13(d), 13(e), and 13(g) visas)
- RA 7919 visas (legal residence status granted to foreign nationals through a Social Integration Program in the Philippines under certain conditions as provided under Republic Act No. 7919)
- EO 324 visa (foreign nationals who have acquired permanent residency under Executive Order No. 324)
- Native-born visa (foreign nationals born in the Philippines whose parents, either or both, are lawful permanent residents)
The Embassy emphasizes that, to be allowed entry into the Philippines, foreign nationals must already have valid and existing visas in the above categories. The Embassy will not be accepting and processing applications for such visas.
In addition, the entry of foreign nationals with the above visas will be subject to the following conditions::
- Foreign national must have a pre-booked quarantine accredited facility;
- Foreign national must have a pre-booked COVID-19 testing provider; and
- Entry will be subject to the maximum capacity of inbound passengers at the port and date of entry.
The Embassy further emphasizes that the entry of foreign tourists, non-immigrant visa holders, and other categories of aliens is still prohibited, except for the following as previously announced:
- Accredited Foreign Government and International Organization officials and their dependents;
- Foreign spouses and children of Filipino nationals; and
- Foreign airline crew and seafarers.
A summary of exemptions on travel restrictions for arriving passengers as of 27 July 2020 is attached below for reference.
Please be guided accordingly.