In conjunction with the Embassy's Consular Outreach Mission in Helsinki, Finland from 6 to 8 March 2020, the Embassy would like to announce that a team from the Philippine Overseas Labor Office – London will be present and available for consultations on overseas employment, as well as to render the following services for Filipinos in Finland:
- Registration/verification of overseas employment contracts
- Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) issuance for workers already in Finland who will take a vacation in the Philippines
- OWWA membership enrollment and updating
Interested persons may visit the consular outreach anytime from 8 to 6 March 2020, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to consult with the POLO-London team and will be entertained on a first-come, first-served basis.
Note the requirements for Employment contract registration for holders of working visa applicable if:
- the employment contracts have not been registered with POEA or Polo London,
- the employees/workers transferred employment from another country to Finland, or
- the employment documents were previously registered with the POEA prior to coming to Finland, but later transferred to a new employer.
DOCUMENTARY REQUIREMENTS (2 COPIES EACH)
- Employment contract, with signature of the worker and the employer,
- Photocopy of passport with at least six (6) months validity;
- Photocopy of both pages of biometric residence permit showing the NI number/work visa validity period that would cover the date of return to the job site,
- Photocopy of latest pay slip or company ID, and
- Affidavit of the worker stating the circumstance and timeline on hoe the employment was secured.
Please refer to the Embassy's announcement regarding all other consular services available during the outreach: https://www.philembassy.no/newsroom/consular-outreach-in-helsinki-finland-on-06-08-march-2020