- Before arriving at the Embassy, please ensure that you have the requirements and NOK cash payment ready for your consular application to avoid any delays in processing.
- Upon arriving at the Embassy please take a number ticket by the door and wait for your number to be called.
- Once your number is called please proceed to the Receiving Window #1 and submit your documents to our Consular Officer for review. If your requirements are complete, the Consular Officer will take your application and payment. You may be asked to take a seat while your receipt is being issued.
- For Authentication, Civil Registry, and Visa applications the process is complete once you receive your receipt at Releasing Window #3.
- For Passport applicants, once your name is called you will proceed to Passports Window #2 and your biometrics will be taken by our passport officer. Hereafter, your receipt will be given to you at the same window. Your receipt also serves as your tracking number which you can use to check the release date of your passport.
Please take note that these steps will come into effect today, 03 May 2017.