With the launch of the DFA GLOBAL ONLINE APPOINTMENT SYSTEM (GOAS), the Philippine Embassy in Norway informs the public that it will switch to online appointments for PASSPORT RENEWAL applications via the GOAS. The Embassy will no longer process passport applications sent to email@example.com.
Passport applicants who have received confirmed appointments from firstname.lastname@example.org do not need to book a new appointment.
Applications for other consular services (civil registry, notarization) will continue to be processed by sending the application and requirements to email@example.com
1. To make a reservation for passport application via the GOAS, please visit the site: http://www.passport.gov.ph.
- Select “Schedule an Appointment.” On the next page, choose whether the application is for an individual or group appointment. Click “Accept the Terms and Conditions”.
- On the next page, select Europe → Norway → PE Oslo. Click “I confirm that I have read, understood and agree to the above conditions.”
- Select a date and a time for your appointment. Click “I am not a robot.”
- Fill out the online application form. Make sure that all entries are correct. Only applications from a Gmail or Yahoo email address will be accepted.
- An email will be sent to your Gmail or Yahoo account. Please follow and complete the instructions. (*Note: The instructions must be completed within one hour, otherwise the session will expire and you will need to repeat the application procedure).
- A second email – the CONFIRMATION email – will be sent to your account together with an APPLICATION PACKET.
- Please download and print the confirmatory email and application packet with the barcode.
2. Bring the printed confirmatory email, application packet with the barcode, and a complete set of requirements for passport application, on your appointment date and time.
3. The Embassy will not process applications with incomplete documents and requirements.
4. For a list of requirements for passport applications, visit: https://philembassy.no/consular-services/passport
5. For further inquiries, please visit or contact us at:
Phone/s: +47 224 00 900 and +47 950 01 072 (mobile)