The Embassy oversees the operation of the Philippine Consulates General in Helsinki, Finland and Stockholm, Sweden, as well as the Philippine Consulates in Reykjavik, Iceland and Stavanger, Norway.
Generally, the Philippine Consular offices provide the following consular services:
- Processing and Issuance of Temporary Visitors Visas to the Philippines
- Legalization (Acknowledgments) of Documents such as Special Powers of Attorney, Affidavits and other Legal Instruments for use in the Philippines
- Authenticating official documents to be used in the Philippines
- Processing for Reports of Births and Marriages for Filipino citizens
- Issuance of Emergency Travel Documents to Philippine nationals for one-way travel to the Philippines
Apart from these consular services, the Consular Offices also undertake activities aimed at promoting greater economic, cultural and people-to-people cooperation between the Philippines and its country of jurisdiction.