The Philippine Consulate General in Helsinki provides the following consular services in Finland:
- Processing and Issuance of Temporary Visitors Visas to the Philippines
- Legalization (Acknowledgments) of Documents such as Special Powers of Attorney, Affidavits and other Legal and other Legal Instruments for use in the Philippines;
- Authenticating official Finnish documents to be used in the Philippines
- Processing for Reports of Births and Marriages for Filipino citizens in Finland
- Issuance of Emergency Travel Documents to Philippine nationals for one-way travel to the Philippines
Apart from these consular services, the Consulate General also undertakes activities aimed at promoting greater economic, cultural and people-to-people cooperation between the Philippines and Finland.
Please note that the Consulate General does not process Philippine passport and dual citizenship applications;
Location and Operating Hours
The Philippine Consulate General is located at Tarkk'ampujankatu 2 A 6, 2nd floor, 00140 Helsinki (just behind the last stop of tram no. 10.) Door buzzer: KUPILA
The Honorary Consulate General is open to the public Tuesdays and Thursdays from 13.00 to 15.00. However, clients who wish to avail of consular services are advised to book an appointment preferably by email.
Appointments may be made by sending an email. Clients without access to email may contact the following telephone numbers on Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays between 13.00 - 15.00:
Mr. Jyrki Kupila (Consul General)
+358 45 110 5000
Ms. Teresita Ruutu (Consul)
+358 40 707 1817
Clients are advised to first check the requirements, prescribed fees and required forms listed on this website before booking an appointment.
Clients are also advised that payment for consular services to be obtained at the Consulate General in Helsinki must be made to the bank account of the Consulate General in Helsinki and not to the bank account of the Philippine Embassy in Oslo.
Please click on the following links below to learn more about the services provided by the Consulate General: