The Philippine Consulate General in Reykjavik provides the following consular services in Iceland:
- Processing and Issuance of Temporary Visitors Visas to the Philippines
- Legalization (Acknowledgments) of Documents such as Special Powers of Attorney, Affidavits and other Legal and other Legal Instruments for use in the Philippines;
- Authenticating official Icelandic documents to be used in the Philippines
- Processing for Reports of Births and Marriages for Filipino citizens in Iceland
- Issuance of Emergency Travel Documents to Philippine nationals for one-way travel to the Philippines
Apart from these consular services, the Consulate General also undertakes activities aimed at promoting greater economic, cultural and people-to-people cooperation between the Philippines and Iceland.
Please note that the Consulate General does not process Philippine passport and dual citizenship applications.
Location and Operating Hours
The Philippine Consulate General is located at Skógarsel 39, 109 Reykjavik Iceland
Clients are advised to first check the requirements, prescribed fees and required forms listed on this website before booking an appointment.
Clients are also advised that payment for consular services to be obtained at the Consulate General in Reykjavik must be made to the bank account of the Honorary Consulate General in Reykjavik and not to the bank account of the Philippine Embassy in Oslo.